35 funding agencies from 26 countries participate with a preliminary total budget of around 40 million €, including an EU contribution. The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation, including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies.
The deadline for pre-proposal submission is on 14th June 2016, 12:00 noon Brussels time!
The M-ERA.NET-2 Call 2016 includes the following thematic areas:
• Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
• Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
• High performance synthetic and biobased composites
• Functional materials
• Interfaces between materials and biological hosts for health applications
• Materials for additive manufacturing
The Dutch partners in this initiative are M2i and NWO Chemical Sciences. You can find here details regarding the M2i funding instrument.
The Call documents are available for download here.