You as a PhD or Masters student can experience the challenges industry has to face! In workshops together with a team of other students from all over Europe, you will get the chance to figure out the best solution for a real life industrial case and get an exclusive insight in the company.
Real life problem solving
Tackle an interesting problem by translating your knowledge and skills into an innovative solution. You will experience how far your knowledge will get you when confronted with a real life case from the industry and how you can come up with innovative solutions by working as a team.
Industrial Technologies 2016
These workshops are a part of the European Conference Industry Technologies 2016 (Amsterdam, June 22-24 2016). Several partners from the industry will organise workshops on the conference, about challenges from their companies. A great opportunity when it comes to your career orientation.
Nice to know:
- For every Industrial Challenge the best solution is rewarded with a prize.
- You will work on the case(s) on Wednesday 22 June and Thursday 23 June.
- The best solution will be presented during a Plenary Session of the Conference.
- In each challenge only a limited number of students can participate.
- For more information, please check the complete vacancy here.
If you are interested in participating in these workshops, please apply here, so you’ll be the first to be informed about available workshops.