- Prediction of shape during metal blanking and cutting processes.
M2i FEA simulation work:
- Development and implementation of 2D non-local damage and crack propagation model using MSC.MARC and in-house software (2005)
- Development and implementation of 3D non-local damage and crack propagation model using MSC.MARC and in-house software (2010)
- Integration of 2D and 3D models as a standard feature in MSC.MARC (2015)
- Reduce the number of experiments, the waste and the time to market
3DMed project final event
On 29 March, the Interreg 2Seas project 3DMed will be concluded with its final event. Within the project the consortium has advanced the state-of-the-art of 3D printing technologies for medical
3DMed workshop at M2I conference
A 3DMed workshop was organized at the annual M2i Meeting Materials conference (Noordwijkerhout, 9-10 December 2019) https://www.m2i.nl/meeting-materials-2019/.
Just approved: 3DMed project on 3D printed medical devices
The project “3DMed – Development and streamlined integration of 3D printing technologies to enable advanced medical treatment and its widespread application” was approved recently by the Monitoring Committee of INTERREG 2Seas programme.