- Prediction of shape during metal blanking and cutting processes.
M2i FEA simulation work:
- Development and implementation of 2D non-local damage and crack propagation model using MSC.MARC and in-house software (2005)
- Development and implementation of 3D non-local damage and crack propagation model using MSC.MARC and in-house software (2010)
- Integration of 2D and 3D models as a standard feature in MSC.MARC (2015)
- Reduce the number of experiments, the waste and the time to market
The project “3DMed – Development and streamlined integration of 3D printing technologies to enable advanced medical treatment and its widespread application” was approved recently by the Monitoring Committee of INTERREG 2Seas programme.