Develop advanced simulations technology to account for temperature increase and adaptive control systems to adjust the machine settings during the start-up of the production line.
M2i FEA simulation work:
- Implement a tribology based friction law in the commercial FEA software MARC
- Simulation and validation of the thermo-mechanical behaviour of the deep-drawing tools in consumer goods production line
- Reduction of computational time by using an extrapolation method
- Reduce the computational time by 50%
- Increased the accuracy of simulations, compared with deep-drawing with constant friction coefficient.
- Reduce the number of experiments, the waste and time to market