A Practical training in “temperature-induced friction influence in sheet metal forming processes”, which will take place on 22 October 2019 at the Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
The training is organised within the INTERREG NWE project ASPECT and it is free of charge.
The training consists the following key topics:
- Friction & Temperature Influence in Sheet Metal Forming
- Friction Modelling for Sheet Metal Forming
- Finite Element Simulation in Sheet Metal Forming
The training includes four practical demonstrations from industrial speakers. Participants will be presented with the latest information on the prediction and control of tribological influences in sheet metal forming:
- Practice Temperature Influence in Laboratory Friction Test
- Software for Friction Modelling
- FEM-Software PamStamp and Friction Consideration
- Temperature Influences in Forming Demonstrator
For more info regarding the program, please see the flyer: ASPECT Course Industrie – 10-19
The target group for this training are industry professionals working on sheet metal forming processes. For more information and registration click here.