MANUNET is a network funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020. Since 2006, in the previous framework programme, MANUNET has been launching yearly calls for proposals to promote and fund transnational R&D projects in the field of manufacturing.
MANUNET III (2016-2012) gathers together regional and national agencies that use their own funding programmes to fund manufacturing research and development projects performed by companies (preferably SMEs), research centres and universities.
MANUNET is an ideal complementary programme halfway between the European Framework Programme and the national/regional funding programmes and it is tailor-made for SMEs:
- Close to market projects
- Short term projects and small consortia
- Based on the national / regional programmes
- Simple submission and evaluation process
- National / regional advisors available
- Consistent timeline (same dates, each year)
- High success rate (based on statistics of its predecessor programmes)
Read more about MANUNET Calls here http://www.manunet.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=114
Since its inception, MANUNET has funded more than 180 projects and 500 SMEs. More than 190M€ have been invested in these projects.
New transnational calls will be released annually between 2017 and 2021.
Duration: 09/2016 -> 09/2021
Project website: http://www.manunet.net/