Highlights three day Conference Programme
The programme of European conference Industrial Technologies 2016 is now live! With a wide variety of plenary and interactive sessions and keynotes – from European Commisioner Carlos Moedas and ASML Executive Vice President Peter Wennink – we have put together an impressive conference programme.
You can choose from:
- Four program tracks: new collaborations – revolution by technology and innovation – creating impact – fostering smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
- More than 90 in-depth presentations and workshops, including case studies and best practices
- More than 70 international renowned speakers from industry, research, and government,
- More than 25 organisations and demos at the exhibition
- One-to-one matchmaking programme and networking sessions
- International Student Challenges
- Policy track to influence European innovation agenda
- Seven eye-opening Site Visits to innovative companies
This will help you to stay on top of technology developments and offers opportunities for cross-overs and new collaborations.
Register before 15 April to take advantage of the discounted registration for Industrial Technologies 2016.
Actual and cross-over topics
Here is a sample of some of the breakout sessions:
- Creating new ecosystems and value chains for 4th industrial revolution
- Flexible high volume manufacturing solutions
- Nanotechnology for health applications
- Advanced materials and systems for energy efficient building
- Innovative financing solutions for scaling up and large scale facilities
On Friday 24 June attendees have the unique opportunity to attend one of Site Visits to innovative companies in the lead of Smart Industry/Industry 4.0.
A sample of some of the site visits:
- Tata Steel, Europe’s second largest steel producer, smart factory tour with focus on reducing CO2-emissions
- MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology of the University of Twente
- Philips Drachten, smart factory tour with focus on customization and zero-defect manufacturing.
Our Early Birdy Fee expires Friday 15 April! Use this chance and take advantage of the discounted registration for the 4th Industrial Technologies Conference.
The European conference Industrial Technologies 2016 – Creating a Smart Europe is organised as an associated event of the Netherlands Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Key representative from the Dutch industrial innovation ecosystem jointly organise the conference.