What can M2i do?
M2i offers a full range of services to make sure your R&D project is set-up and executed sucessfully, both on national as European level. But we're not just getting funding for your project. Because for all EU SME projects consortia are needed to particpate, M2i will also participate in the research project's consortium, which is a big advantage.
Because M2i is a consortium member, our advise remains free of charge. We're not an external consultant hired to get funding and asking for a percentage of the fund when granted. We're one of the research partners in the consortium, using our knowledge, network and experience to get partners and funding for new projects and simultaneously solving your SME's own materials research problems. Our costs for adminstrative paper work and other project management tasks will be covered by the part of the grant, designated for project management and administration costs and will therefore not influence the part of the grant available for the consortium to spend on actual innovation.
What can we help you with?
1. Consortium creation
2. Coordination of consortium partners, input and writing of the proposal (Grant application requires writing a considerable extensive proposal that we can take care of. In close cooperation with all project partners we set up a proposal)
3. Administrative paper work towards the European Commission (EC) and liaison with responsible EC contact person. Besides writing the project proposal, M2i can take care of the actuel submission. So, in addition to the project plan, M2i also takes care of all forms and required supporting documents.)
4. Contract preparations and negotiation
5. All aspects of project management of the project (including organisation of kick-off, progress and closure meetings, progress reporting and results monitoring)
6. Research activities. M2i as a top institute in the field of materials and materials technology has a large network of universities and research institutes.
7. Dissemination activities, like building, updating and hosting of project websites, including a web-based management tool.