Eurostars – EUREKA
• Develop new products, processes and services
• Conduct international collaborative research and innovation projects with straightforward, easy access to funding
• Access transnational and international markets
• You can submit projects in any technological and market area (bottom-up approach, no set list of topics)
What are the rules?
• The project can address any technology, but must have a civilian purpose and be aimed at the development of a new product, process or service.
• The main participant of the consortium must be a R&D performing SME (usually consortia are set up with R&D SMEs, SMEs and Research Institutes and Universities).
• This leading R&D SME must be based in a Eurostars member state. At least one other participant from a Eurostars country is needed in the consortium.
• Market introduction is foreseen within 2 years after project end
• The duration of the project is less than 3 years
• Next deadline for submission: Autumn 2012 (exact date to be announced)
• The result of evaluation are announced within 14 weeks of submission and the funding availability is communicated within 19 weeks